CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 19, 2007

Riley at 2 Months


Riley hit the 2 month mark on Wednesday the 17th. This past week, he made his mommy and daddy very happy by sleeping from 10:00pm till 3:00am each night! He is also starting to respond with smiles and cooing when we make funny noises and faces at him. As you can see, he was very photogenic for the Picture People last night.

3 comments:

SturgillMom said...

I was so excited when your blog popped up and there was sweet little Riley smiling at me! That is an adorable picture. I am happy for you that he slept a long stretch at night. I always just kid myself that it is because I am SO cool that my babies just have to wake up all night long to see me! :) Riley must think that you are pretty cool too!

SturgillMom said...

I love that video...what a hoot! You guys are having just way to much fun with that little boy :)

Anonymous said...

That is one cute baby!