Hey Laura! This is Sarah (Roberts) Hall. I found you through the Moore's page, who I found through someone else...I was bored and being nosy :) Your little boy is so precious! Congratulations!! I have 3 now...2 girls and a boy, and we are expecting our 4th and final in October. You can visit my blogger website, I don't update it that much...but I also have a myspace which I try to update often. The address is www.myspace.com/ssquee I hope to hear from you! It was good seeing you on here! You look great! :)
OK, finally this thing let me post...I am certain that Dan and Steve have done something to prevent me from posting :) Well, that little man, Riley that is, is absolutely adorable. Isn't he getting to such a fun age? Before you know it, he is going to be heading off to school....don't you get sick of people saying that :)
I know Sarah!! I agree :0 Steven does the blogging...I'm not sure how to do it...so I told him he needs to post before Riley is 7 months old :) If your on Facebook...I posted pics there from recently!
5 comments:
Hey Laura! This is Sarah (Roberts) Hall. I found you through the Moore's page, who I found through someone else...I was bored and being nosy :) Your little boy is so precious! Congratulations!! I have 3 now...2 girls and a boy, and we are expecting our 4th and final in October. You can visit my blogger website, I don't update it that much...but I also have a myspace which I try to update often. The address is www.myspace.com/ssquee I hope to hear from you! It was good seeing you on here! You look great! :)
OK, finally this thing let me post...I am certain that Dan and Steve have done something to prevent me from posting :) Well, that little man, Riley that is, is absolutely adorable. Isn't he getting to such a fun age? Before you know it, he is going to be heading off to school....don't you get sick of people saying that :)
Hi Laura!
Your little guy is so cute! I was so glad that you left a comment on my blog. I hope we can keep in touch from time to time!
Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Glad to hear you guys are doing so well. Where are Riley's 6 month pictures?? I'm waiting for them! :)
~Sarah
I know Sarah!! I agree :0 Steven does the blogging...I'm not sure how to do it...so I told him he needs to post before Riley is 7 months old :) If your on Facebook...I posted pics there from recently!
Post a Comment