CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're Ready to READ

"Catch the Reading Bug!" Is the theme for our library's summer reading program. Guess who is signed up?! Yesterday, I took Riley to the library to sign up for the summer reading program and to pick out his 20 books for completing his first reading list. Our goal is to complete all 5 lists! We had a fun time and hopefully Riley will learn to love books!




3 comments:

SturgillMom said...

It just can't be the GRAHAM'S blog with UPDATED pictures -- hee hee!! I am just teasing you guys :) I love all the pictures of sweet Riley...he is just getting too big too fast!

Forever For Evie said...

What a big boy picking out his own books!! That's a great idea...I should do something like that with my kids!

Anonymous said...

I know!! We finally are updated :) I took over doing the blog, b/c Steven is far too busy!! So hopefully, I'll keep things updated!!